Live working - Electrical insulating blankets
- general review of the requirements and test provisions;
- limitation of the scope in terms of the minimum width of electrical insulating blankets in rolls;
- preparation of the elements of evaluation of defects, and general application of IEC 61318 Ed.3;
- revision of existing annexes;
- deletion of Annexes D and F, not applicable according to IEC 61318 Ed.3;
- introduction of a new normative Annex F on classification of defects.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 78 - Live workingrss|
|ICS||13.260 - Protection against electric shock. Live working
29.240.20 - Power transmission and distribution lines
29.260.99 - Other electrical equipment for working in special conditions
|File size||1279 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.