Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 3-11: Data-link layer service definition - Type 11 elements
- the primitive actions and events of the service;
- the parameters associated with each primitive action and event, and the form which they take;
- and the interrelationship between these actions and events, and their valid sequences. This first edition and its companion parts of the IEC 61158-3 subseries cancel and replace IEC 61158-3:2003. This part and its Type 11 companion parts also replace IEC/PAS 62406 published in 2005. This edition of this part constitutes a technical addition. This edition includes the following changes:
- deletion of the former Type 6 fieldbus, and the placeholder for a Type 5 fieldbus data-link layer, for lack of market relevance;
- addition of new types of fieldbuses;
- division of this part into multiple parts numbered 3-1, 3-2,..., 3-19. This bilingual version (2013-07) corresponds to the monolingual English version, published in 2007-12.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.20 - Data link layer
|File size||1495 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.