Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 6-10: Application layer protocol specification - Type 10 elements
- Change from MRP integration to MRP reference;
- Integration of dynamic frame packing;
- Integration of peer to peer fragmentation;
- Integration of fast forwarding;
- Integration of shared RT_CLASS_3 ARs;
- Integration of vendor specific blocks for the connect;
- Integration of generic POF diagnosis;
- Integration of autoconfiguration;
- Integration of seamless media redundancy MRPD;
- Integration of the System redundancy basic functionality;
- Integration of the Configure in run basic functionality;
- Integration of multiple interface support;
- Integration of port statistic for error tracking;
- Integration of controller to controller communication basic functionality;
- Optimization of RT_CLASS_3 startup and forwarding;
- Optimization of isochronuos startup;
- Optimization of the startup time from power down;
- Removal of MRRT;
- Removal of distributed automation;
- Update of the LLDP-EXT-MIB.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.70 - Application layer
35.110 - Networking
|File size||9556 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.