Reliability growth - Statistical test and estimation methods
- addition of two statistical models for reliability growth planning and tracking in the product design phase;
- statistical methods for the reliability growth programme in the design phase of IEC 61014;
- addition of the discrete reliability growth model for the test phase;
- addition of the fixed number of faults model for the test phase, clarification of the symbols used for various models;
- addition of real lif examples for most of the statistical models;
- numerical correction of tables in the reliability growth test example.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61014:2003.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 56 - Dependabilityrss|
|ICS||03.120.01 - Quality in general
03.120.30 - Application of statistical methods
|File size||1659 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.