Environmental testing - Part 2-10: Tests - Test J and guidance: Mould growth
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60068-2-10:2005+AMD1:2018 CSV
- Two test fungi replaced by two others
- Concentration of the spores defined for each test fungus
- Spores suspension in mineral salt solution additionally introduced
- Pre-conditioning of the specimens by damp heat storage prescribed
- Supersonic aerosolization of the spores suspension as the preferred inoculation method introduced
- Duration of incubation reduced from 84 days to 56 days
- Extent of mould growth grade 2 split into grade 2a and grade 2b
- Detailed information on methods of inoculation given in Annex B
- Annex E: flow-chart deleted It has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 104
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 104 - Environmental conditions, classification and methods of testrss|
|ICS||19.040 - Environmental testing|
|File size||715 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.