Fibre optic communication subsystem test procedures - Part 2-9: Digital systems - Optical signal-to-noise ratio measurement for dense wavelength-division multiplexed systems
- a diffraction-grating-based OSA,
- a Michelson interferometer-based OSA,
- and a Fabry-Perot-based OSA.
This second addition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2002 and constitutes a technical revision. The main changes from the previous edition are as follows:
- A paragraph has been added to the Scope describing the limitations due to signal spectral width and wavelength filtering;
- and Annex B has been added to further explain error in measuring noise level due to signal spectral width and wavelength filtering.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86C - Fibre optic systems and active devicesrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||1137 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.