Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Basic test and measurement procedures - Part 3-14: Examinations and measurements - Error and repeatability of the attenuation settings of a variable optical attenuator
- title modification replacing the word "accuracy" by "error";
- inclusion of the distinction of manually and electrically controlled variable optical attenuators in the Scope;
- revision of clauses for apparatus and details to be specified to harmonize with other standards in the IEC 61300 series;
- addition of "the maximum deviation of attenuation from setting" to the clause for calculation;
- addition of "measurement method of hysteresis characteristics" in Annex B. Keywords: attenuation value settings, variable optical attenuator (VOA)
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.20 - Fibre optic interconnecting devices|
|File size||978 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.