Protective devices against diagnostic medical X-radiation - Part 2: Translucent protective plates
- geometrical accuracy;
- optical quality of the material;
- spectral transmittance;
- radiation attenuation properties;
- marking; and
- statement of compliance with this standard. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition of IEC 61331-2, published in 1994. It constitutes a technical revision. This second edition has been adapted to apply to the present technology. The essential changes and extensions are:
- extension of scope to cover all kinds of translucent protective plates and all kinds of radiation qualities and gamma radiation;
- removal of definition and requirements for translucent protective plates for visual imaging;
- changes of requirements concerning geometrical accuracy and optical quality;
- changes of requirements concerning determination of lead equivalent and minimal thickness; and
- changes of requirements concerning information and marking.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.