Converter transformers - Part 1: Transformers for industrial applications
- thyristor rectifiers for electrolysis;
- diode rectifiers for electrolysis;
- thyristor rectifiers for large drives;
- thyristor rectifiers for scrap melting furnaces, and
- diode rectifiers feeding inverters for variable speed drives. The standard also covers the regulating unit utilized in such application as step down regulating transformers or autotransformers. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- addition of winding connections with phase displacement (30°);
- addition of transformers with more than one active part in the same tank;
- change of reference power definition;
- addition of regulating transformer feeding converter transformer;
- addition of considerations about current sharing and hot spot temperature in high current windings for various winding arrangements;
- addition of transductors used for d.c. voltage regulation together with diode rectifiers. The contents of the corrigendum of January 2012 have been included in this copy.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.