Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 6: Busbar trunking systems (busways)
- BTS for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V in case of a.c. or 1 500 V in case of d.c.;
- BTS intended for use in connection with the generation, transmission, distribution and conversion of electric energy, and for the control of electric energy consuming equipment;
- BTS designed for use under special service conditions, for example in ships, in rail vehicles, and for domestic applications (operated by unskilled persons), provided that the relevant specific requirements are complied with;
- BTS designed for electrical equipment of machines. Supplementary requirements for BTS forming part of a machine are covered by the IEC 60204 series. This first edition of IEC 61439-6 cancels and replaces the third edition of IEC 60439-2 (2000) and its Amendment 1 (2005), and constitutes a technical revision. This edition of IEC 61439-6 includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the latest edition of IEC 60439-2:
- alignment on the second edition of IEC 61439-1 (2011) regarding the structure and technical content, as applicable;
- introduction of new verifications, accordingly;
- correction of inconsistencies in resistance, reactance and impedance measurements and calculations;
- numerous editorial improvements.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61439-1:2011.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2126 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.