IEC TS 61439-7:2014 Withdrawn
Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 7: Assemblies for specific applications such as marinas, camping sites, market squares, electric vehicles charging stations
Note: this publication has been replaced by IEC 61439-7:2018
- ASSEMBLIES for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V in case of a.c. or 1 500 V in case of d.c;
- stationary or movable ASSEMBLIES with enclosure;
- ASSEMBLIES intended for use in connection with the generation, transmission, distribution and conversion of electric energy, and for the control of electric energy consuming equipment;
- ASSEMBLIES operated by ordinary persons;
- ASSEMBLIES intended to be installed and used in marinas, camping sites, market squares and other similar external public sites or similar sites;
- ASSEMBLIES intended for charging stations for electric vehicles.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 61439-1:2011
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1385 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.