Live working - Phase comparators - Part 1: Capacitive type to be used for voltages exceeding 1 kV a.c.
- split of the standard in two parts;
- extension of the scope to include two-pole phase comparators operating with a wireless connection up to 245 kV a.c.;
- review of the requirements for indication;
- introduction of a requirement for a new marking "LU" for limited use;
- and revision of existing annexes. The contents of the corrigendum of July 2015 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 78 - Live workingrss|
|ICS||13.260 - Protection against electric shock. Live working
29.240.20 - Power transmission and distribution lines
29.260.99 - Other electrical equipment for working in special conditions
|File size||2496 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.