Live working - Phase comparators - Part 2: Resistive type to be used for voltages from 1kV to 36 kV a.c.
- split of the standard in two parts;
- review of the requirements for indication;
- elimination of class C (+/- 110°);
- introduction of a requirement for a new marking "LU" for limited use;
- increase of the specified range of voltage fluctuation in a network for clear indication;
- and revision of the existing annexes.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 78 - Live workingrss|
|ICS||13.260 - Protection against electric shock. Live working
29.240.20 - Power transmission and distribution lines
29.260.99 - Other electrical equipment for working in special conditions
|File size||2372 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.