Industrial systems, installations and equipment and industrial products - Identification of terminals within a system
- the terminology used in the publication has been adapted to the one used in IEC 81346-1 Ed. 2;
- a more comprehensive description of the designation principles is provided;
- additional examples illustrating terminal designations related to the function aspect and location aspect are provided;
- an additional example illustrating the use of terminal designation sets is provided;
- the former informative Annex A has been turned into a clause in the standard.
IEC 61666:2010 has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 3 - Documentation, graphical symbols and representations of technical informationrss|
|ICS||01.080.30 - Graphical symbols for use on mechanical engineering and construction drawings, diagrams, plans, maps and in relevant technical product documentation|
|File size||1813 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.