Information technology - IT Enabled Services-Business Process Outsourcing (ITES-BPO) lifecycle processes - Part 2: Process assessment model (PAM)
- covers IT enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to cover IT services but includes similar, relevant process for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- serves as a process assessment model for organizations providing ITES-BPO services that:
- - conforms to the requirements of ISO/IEC 33004;
- - supports the performance assessment by providing indicators for the interpretation of the process purposes and outcomes, as defined in ISO/IEC 24774, and the process attributes, as defined in ISO/IEC 33020.
A process assessment model consists of a set of indicators for process performance and process capability. The indicators are used as a basis for collecting the objective evidence that enables an assessor to determine ratings. The set of indicators included in this document is not intended to be an all-inclusive set nor is it intended to be applicable in its entirety. Supersets and subsets that are appropriate to the context and scope of the assessment should be selected.
The process assessment model in this document is directed at assessment sponsors and competent assessors who wish to select a model, and associated documented assessment process, for the ITES-BPO lifecycle processes, for risk determination or process improvement.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 - IT Service Management and IT Governancerss|
|ICS||35.080 - Software|
|File size||6384 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.