Information technology - IT Enabled Services-Business Process Outsourcing (ITES-BPO) lifecycle processes - Part 5: Guidelines
- covers IT enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to cover IT services but includes similar, relevant process for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- provides guidance on application of the process assessment model, how to strategically leverage the assessment and to use it in the context of an improvement programme or risk assessment for an ITES-BPO service provider organization.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 - IT Service Management and IT Governancerss|
|ICS||35.080 - Software|
|File size||3600 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.