Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive components - Interface standard for fibre management systems - Part 1: General and guidance
- addition of figures to show the interface between protective housing and fibre management system;
- addition of definitions for protective housing, closure, wall box, street cabinets and optical distribution frame modules;
- addition of table with dimensions of fusion splice protectors and mechanical splices;
- addition of method to identify the minimum bending radius for stored fibres;
- addition of clause for other factors relevant to fibre management systems;
- addition of annex A for example of calculating the minimum bending radius of stored fibres in a fibre management system.
Keywords: fibre management system interfaces, minimum bending radius for stored fibres
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86/SC 86B - Fibre optic interconnecting devices and passive componentsrss|
|ICS||33.180.01 - Fibre optic systems in general|
|File size||3727 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.