Information technology - Database languages - SQL - Part 4: Persistent stored modules (SQL/PSM)
The database language for s and s includes:
- The speciﬁcation of statements to direct the ﬂow of control.
- The assignment of the result of expressions to variables and parameters.
- The speciﬁcation of condition handlers that allow SQL-invoked routines to deal with various conditions that arise during their execution.
- The speciﬁcation of statements to signal and resignal conditions.
- The declaration of standing SQL-server cursors.
- The declaration of local variables.
It also includes the deﬁnition of the Information Schema tables that contain schema information pertaining to SQL-server modules and SQL-invoked routines.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 32 - Data management and interchangerss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||1034 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.