Power transformers - Part 25: Neutral grounding resistors
For the purposes of this document, the resistor can be:
- used alone or in combination with other electrotechnical products not covered by this document, such as (but not limited to): a step-down single-phase transformer, an open triangle or zig-zag transformer (where the neutral point is not available) and a Petersen coil reactor (in order to increase active power contribution to the fault or reduce time constant for proper protection operation or both);
- designed, manufactured and verified on a one-off basis or fully standardized and manufactured in quantity.
This document specifies:
- the characteristics of the NGR;
- the service conditions requirements for NGRs;
- the tests and test methods for confirming that these conditions have been met;
- the requirements relating to marking for NGRs.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.