Application integration at electric utilities - System interfaces for distribution management - Part 5: Distributed energy optimization
The scope will be limited to the following use case categories:
• DER group creation – a mechanism to manage DER in aggregate
• DER group maintenance – a mechanism to add, remove, or modify the members and/or aggregated capabilities of a given group of DER
• DER group deletion – removing an entire group
• DER group status monitoring – a mechanism for quantifying or ascertaining the current capabilities and/or status of a group of DER
• DER group forecast – a mechanism for predicting the capabilities and/or status of a group of DER for a given time period in the future
• DER group dispatch – a mechanism for requesting that specified capabilities of a group of DER be dispatched to the grid
• DER group voltage ramp rate control – a mechanism for requesting that a DER group following a ramp rate curve
• DER group connect/disconnect – a mechanism to request that DER either isolate themselves, or reconnect to the grid as needed.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||5420 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.