Radiation protection instrumentation - Dosimetry systems with integrating passive detectors for individual, workplace and environmental monitoring of photon and beta radiation
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 62387:2020 RLV
IEC 62387:2020 applies to all kinds of passive dosimetry systems that are used for measuring:
- the personal dose equivalent Hp(10) (for individual whole body monitoring),
- the personal dose equivalent Hp(3) (for individual eye lens monitoring),
- the personal dose equivalent Hp(0,07) (for both individual whole body skin and local skin for extremity monitoring),
- the ambient dose equivalent H*(10) (for workplace and environmental monitoring),
- the directional dose equivalent H'(3) (for workplace and environmental monitoring), or
- the directional dose equivalent H'(0,07) (for workplace and environmental monitoring).
This document applies to dosimetry systems that measure external photon and/or beta radiation in the dose range between 0,01 mSv and 10 Sv and in the energy ranges given in Table 1. All the energy values are mean energies with respect to the fluence. The dosimetry systems usually use electronic devices for the data evaluation and thus are often computer controlled.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 45/SC 45B - Radiation protection instrumentationrss|
|ICS||13.280 - Radiation protection|
|File size||3635 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.