IEC TR 61850-90-1:2010
Communication networks and systems for power utility automation - Part 90-1: Use of IEC 61850 for the communication between substations
- require an information exchange between substations;
- describes the communication requirements;
- gives guidelines for the communication services and communication architecture to be used;
- defines data as a prerequisite for interoperable applications;
-describes the usage and enhancements of the configuration language SCL.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 57 - Power systems management and associated information exchangerss|
|ICS||33.200 - Telecontrol. Telemetering|
|File size||2080 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Blog post: how IEC 61850 standards remain ahead of the game
- Article: digital twins and the smart grid
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.