Information technology - Personal identification - ISO-compliant driving licence - Part 3: Access control, authentication and integrity validation
- is based on the machine-readable data content specified in ISO/IEC 18013‑2;
- specifies mechanisms and rules available to issuing authorities (IAs) for:
- access control (i.e. limiting access to the machine-readable data recorded on the IDL),
- document authentication (i.e. confirming that the document was issued by the claimed IA), and
- data integrity validation (i.e. confirming that the data has not been changed since issuing).
ISO 1813-3:2017 does not address issues related to the subsequent use of data obtained from the IDL, e.g. privacy issues.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 - Cards and security devices for personal identificationrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||2653 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.