IEC 60092-376:2017 RLV
Electrical installations in ships - Part 376: Cables for control and instrumentation circuits 150/250 V (300 V)
IEC 60092-376:2017 is applicable to screened and unscreened cables for control and instrumentation circuits on ships and offshore units. The cables have extruded solid insulation with a voltage rating of 150/250V (300V) and are intended for fixed installations.
The various types of cables are given in Clause 5. The constructional requirements and test methods are aligned with those indicated in IEC 60092-350, unless otherwise specified in this document.
The object of this document is:
- to standardise cables whose safety and reliability are ensured when they are installed in accordance with the requirements of IEC 60092-352,
- to lay down standard manufacturing requirements and characteristics of such cables directly or indirectly bearing on safety, and
- to specify test methods for checking conformity with those requirements.
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new structure in line with IEC 60092-353 and IEC 60092-354;
- requirements and test methods have been divided in several tables for clarification (enhanced cold properties, oil resistance or resistance to drilling fluids) and have been aligned to IEC 60092-350;
- the new testing methods for fire resistant cables are referenced in this document.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 18/SC 18A - Electric cables for ships and mobile and fixed offshore unitsrss|
|ICS||47.020.60 - Electrical equipment of ships and of marine structures|
|File size||1423 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.