Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Device profiles for networked industrial devices - Part 2: Root device profiles for starters and similar equipment
- electromechanical contactors and motor-starters (IEC 60947-4-1),
- AC semiconductor motor controllers and starters (IEC 60947-4-2),
- AC semiconductor controllers and contactors for non-motor loads (IEC 60947-4-3),
- control and protective switching devices (or equipment) (CPS) (IEC 60947-6-2),
- control units for built-in thermal protection (PTC) for rotating electrical machines (IEC 60947-8). The contents of the corrigendum of July 2012 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121A - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgearrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1361 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.