IEC TS 61934:2011
Electrical insulating materials and systems - Electrical measurement of partial discharges (PD) under short rise time and repetitive voltage impulses
- methods based on optical or ultrasonic PD detection,
- fields of application for PD measurements when stressed by non-repetitive impulse voltages such as lightning impulse or switching impulses from switchgear.
The principal changes with regard to the previous edition concern the addition of:
- an Introduction that provides some background information on the progress being made in the field of power electronics;
- impulse generators;
- PD detection methods;
- a new informative Annex C covering practical experience obtained from round-robin testing (RRT);
- example of noise levels, as shown in new informative Annex D.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 112 - Evaluation and qualification of electrical insulating materials and systemsrss|
|ICS||17.220.99 - Other standards related to electricity and magnetism|
29.035.01 - Insulating materials in general
29.080.30 - Insulation systems
|File size||1423 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.