LCD multi-screen display terminals - Part 2: Measuring methods
– gap (physical, optical): detailed splicing precision;
– splicing deviation: splicing accuracy of active areas of LCD splicing screen;
– installation deviation: the flatness of terminal surfaces in vertical and horizontal directions;
– luminance uniformity: luminance uniformity of adjacent LCD units;
– chromatic uniformity: chromatic uniformity of adjacent LCD units.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 100 - Audio, video and multimedia systems and equipmentrss|
|ICS||31.120 - Electronic display devices|
|File size||1650 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.