Printed boards design, manufacture and assembly - Vocabulary - Part 1: Common usage in printed board and electronic assembly technologies
This document, together with IEC 60194-2:2017, cancel and replace IEC 60194:2015. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
1) exclusion of 32 general terms better served by other TCs;
2) exclusion of 47 terms no longer used by the electronic assembly industry;
3) inclusion of 14 new terms related with device embedded substrate technology;
4) inclusion of 113 synonymous terms;
5) removal of identification codes for terms and annexes.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 91 - Electronics assembly technologyrss|
|ICS||31.180 - Printed circuits and boards|
31.190 - Electronic component assemblies
|File size||9711 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.