Information technology - Biometric presentation attack detection - Part 3: Testing and reporting
AbstractISO/IEC 30107-3:2017 establishes:
- principles and methods for performance assessment of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- reporting of testing results from evaluations of presentation attack detection mechanisms;
- a classification of known attack types (in an informative annex).
Outside the scope are:
- standardization of specific PAD mechanisms;
- detailed information about countermeasures (i.e. anti-spoofing techniques), algorithms, or sensors;
- overall system-level security or vulnerability assessment.
The attacks considered in this document take place at the sensor during presentation. Any other attacks are considered outside the scope of this document.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||1250 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.