Liquid crystal display devices - Part 40-1: Mechanical testing of display cover glass for mobile devices - Guidelines
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 61747-40-1:2019 RLV
IEC 61747-40-1:2019 provides mechanical performance testing guidelines for cover glass used in electronic flat panel displays in mobile devices. This document focuses on key mechanical testing performance parameters and covers mainly strength and damage resistance attributes. The test methods focus on the cover glass level testing only. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- withdrawal of test methods unsuitable for mobile display cover,
- revision of test methods based on newly developed market relevance,
- addition of test method for abraded strength,
- addition of explanations about the relevance between the test methods and the fracture mode, and
- revision of terms and definitions.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.