Railway applications - Fixed installations - Particular requirements for AC switchgear - Part 3-1: Measurement, control and protection devices for specific use in AC tractions systems - Devices
- for indoor or outdoor fixed installations in traction systems, and
- operated in conjunction with high voltage equipment with an AC line voltage and frequency as specified in IEC 60850.
This document also applies to measurement, control and protective devices other than low voltage devices and not covered by a specific railway product standard as far as reasonably possible. Requirements of this document prevail.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2009. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- distinguish between requirements and application guides
- include requirements on devices for example control and protection relays not included before;
- remove parts already included in other standards, for example EN 50633 for protection principles, which is intended to become an IEC standard.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 9 - Electrical equipment and systems for railwaysrss|
|ICS||45.060.01 - Railway rolling stock in general|
|File size||1066 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.