Railway applications - Fixed installations - Particular requirements for AC switchgear - Part 3-2: Measurement, control and protection devices for specific use in AC traction systems - Current transformers
- intended for use in indoor or outdoor fixed installations in traction systems, and
- operated with an AC line voltage and frequency as specified in IEC 60850.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2009.This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition :
- this standard was revised to reflect the latest versions of standards referenced and to remove text already included in the IEC 61869 series.
- the structure of the document was adapted to that of IEC 62505‑1 and IEC 62505‑2.
- ratings have been added to provide designations in line with other railway standards, for example IEC 62497.
- test requirements have been detailed to meet operating conditions of railway applications.
- partial discharge voltages have been specified.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 9 - Electrical equipment and systems for railwaysrss|
|ICS||45.060.01 - Railway rolling stock in general|
|File size||1012 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.