Mobile and portable DVB-T/H radio access - Part 1: Interface specification
- DVB-H has been included as a part of the main specification;
- All the performance figures have bee revised as new simulation results have been made available as well as new reference receivers for DVB-H have been developed;
- DVB-H now includes all the different MPE-FEC code rates;
- New portable indoor and portable outdoor channel models have been included as well as performance figures for those;
- A new 2x TU-6 mobile SFN test channel has been included;
- A new L4 linearity pattern has been added;
- Dedicated performance figures for DVB-H for S1, S2, L1 to L4 interference patterns have been included;
- A new GSM-interference measurement method has been added. The contents of the corrigendum of July 2008 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 100/TA 1 - Terminals for audio, video and data services and contentsrss|
|ICS||33.170 - Television and radio broadcasting|
|File size||3052 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.