Information technology - Performance testing of biometric template protection schemes
- theoretical and empirical accuracy of biometric template protection schemes,
- theoretical and empirical probability of a successful attack on biometric template protection schemes (single or multiple), and
- the information leaked about the original biometric when one or more biometric template protection schemes are compromised.
ISO/IEC 30136:2018 also gives guidance on measuring and reporting diversity and unlinkability of templates.
ISO/IEC 30136:2018 does not:
- establish template protection schemes;
- address testing of traditional encryption schemes.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 - Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia informationrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||1817 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.