IEC PAS 60512-27-200:2018
Connectors for electrical and electronic equipment - Tests and measurements - Part 27-200: Additional specifications for signal integrity tests up to 2 000 MHz on IEC 60603-7 series connectors - Tests 27a to 27g
These additional specifications are also applicable for testing the related lower frequency connectors. However, the test methodology specified in the detail specification for any given connector remains the reference conformance test for that connector.
Test procedures of IEC 60512-27-100 affected by these supplemental methods and procedures are:
• insertion loss, test 27a;
• return loss, test 27b;
• near-end crosstalk (NEXT) test 27c;
• far-end crosstalk (FEXT), test 27d;
• transverse conversion loss (TCL), test 27f;
• transverse conversion transfer loss (TCTL), test 27g.
Other test procedures referenced here are:
• transfer impedance (ZT), see test procedures in IEC 62153-4-6 or IEC 62153-4-7.
• for coupling attenuation (aC), see test procedures in IEC 62153-4-7 or IEC 62153-4-12.
Keywords: Connector, Signal Integrity
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.