Preparation of object lists, including parts lists
- the terminology used in the publication has been adapted to the one used in IEC 81346-1:2009, IEC 62507-1:2010 and IEC PAS 62569-1:2009;
- the term "object list" has been introduced as the generic term, and "parts list" used as a specific term for object lists associated with the product structure;
- Annex A of the previous edition has been taken away and partly replaced by 6.2 and a reference to IEC 61355 DB;
- a new Annex A providing guidance on the presentation of subsets of characteristic properties has been introduced;
- a new Annex B providing source definitions and references to used data element types has been introduced;
- the examples in the annexes C, D and E (corresponding to B, C and D in the previous edition) have been provided with comments.
IEC 62027:2011 has the status of a horizontal standard in accordance with IEC Guide 108.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 3 - Documentation, graphical symbols and representations of technical informationrss|
|ICS||29.020 - Electrical engineering in general|
|File size||1871 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.