Vulcanized fibre for electrical purposes - Part 1: Definitions and general requirements
- deletion of "corrugated, round rods, and round tubes" from the Scope;
- types A, B and C replaced by general and fishpaper types and addition of a symbol for each type in the classification;
- addition of white, blue, brown, and addition of a symbol for each colour;
- deletion of the thickness of 15,0 mm, the length, the mass and the dimension of rolls from the general requirements;
- addition of the manufacturer's name, trademark (if any), nominal thickness, manufacture date, and lot number in the conditions of supply.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 15 - Solid electrical insulating materialsrss|
|ICS||29.035.10 - Paper and board insulating materials|
|File size||1006 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.