Vulcanized fibre for electrical purposes - Part 3: Specifications for individual materials - Sheet 1: Flat sheets
- change to the range of thickness deviation in Table 1;
- addition of apparent density in Table 1;
- change to the range of thickness for tensile strength in Table 1;
- addition of flexibility and shrinkage in Table 1;
- change test method and property value of internal ply adhesion on Table 1.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 15 - Solid electrical insulating materialsrss|
|ICS||29.035.10 - Paper and board insulating materials|
|File size||1060 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.