Internet of things (IoT) - Data exchange platform for IoT services - Part 1: General requirements and architecture
• the middleware components of communication networks allowing the co-existence of IoT services with legacy services;
• the end-points performance across the communication networks among the IoT and legacy services;
• the IoT specific functions and functionalities allowing the efficient deployment of IoT services;
• the IoT service communication networks’ framework and infrastructure; and
• the IoT service implementation guideline for the IoT data exchange platform
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 41 - Internet of Things and Digital Twinrss|
|ICS||35.020 - Information technology (IT) in general|
|File size||2573 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.