Industrial-process measurement, control and automation - Part 2: Internet of Things (IoT) - Application framework for industrial facility demand response energy management
- an overview of the price-based demand response program that serves as basic knowledge backbone of the IoT application framework;
- a IoT-based energy management framework which describes involved functional components, as well as their relationships;
- detailed information exchange flows that are indispensable between functional components;
- existing IoT protocols that need to be identified for each protocol layer to support this kind of information exchange;
- communication requirements that guarantee reliable data exchange services for the application framework.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65 - Industrial-process measurement, control and automationrss|
|ICS||35.020 - Information technology (IT) in general
27.015 - Energy efficiency. Energy conservation in general
|File size||5385 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.