Information technology - Programming languages - C
1) It specifies
- the representation of C programs;
- the syntax and constraints of the C language;
- the semantic rules for interpreting C programs;
- the representation of input data to be processed by C programs;
- the representation of output data produced by C programs;
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C.
2 This document does not specify
- the mechanism by which C programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which C programs are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C program;
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C program;
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.
|ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfacesrss
|35.060 - Languages used in information technology
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.