Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 62: Polyester glass-fibre wound, silicone resin or varnish impregnated, bare or enamelled rectangular copper wire, temperature index 200
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 60317-62:2020 RLV
- width: min. 2,0 mm max. 16,0 mm;
- thickness: min. 0,80 mm max. 5,60 mm.
NOTE For this type of wire, the heat shock test is inappropriate and therefore a heat shock temperature cannot be established. Consequently, a class based on the requirements for temperature index and heat shock temperature cannot be specified.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2012. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- revision to the title of the standard to more precisely describe the construction of the wire;
- revision to Clause 1, the scope of the standard, to provide more detail of the wire construction;
- revision to 3.2.2, general winding wire requirements of the glass fibre covering.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.