IEC TR 63211-2-12:2020
Durability test methods for electronic displays - Part 2-12: Environmental tests - Environmental conditions of use, storage and transportation of electronic displays
This document covers the temperature, relative humidity and light of the environment of electronic displays.
The information provided by this document is related to the following electronic displays:
- indoor displays for consumer homes and offices, such as TVs or PC monitors,
- indoor displays for commercial applications, such as signage and show cases,
- mobile displays, such as smartphones, tablets, e-books and mobile PCs,
- wearable displays, such as eyewear displays and smart watches,
- in-vehicle displays, and
- outdoor displays, such as signage for public information and advertising.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.