IEC TR 62048:2014
Optical fibres - Reliability - Power law theory
- correction to the unit of failure rates in Table 1;
- correction to the FIT equation for instantaneous failure rate  in addition to all call-outs and derivations;
- insertion of a new note about fibre length dependency of failure rates;
- addition of informative Annex A and relevant reference;
- editorial corrections of inconsistencies. Keywords: reliability of fibre, service stress, power law for crack growth
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.