ISO/IEC 14763-3:2014+AMD1:2018 CSV
Information technology - Implementation and operation of customer premises cabling - Part 3: Testing of optical fibre cabling
- general requirements have been revised;
- OTDR characterization (6.2) and requirements for cabling interface adapters and test cords have been revised;
- enhanced three-test-cord reference method has been introduced;
- information on optical time domain reflectometry (Annex C) has been revised;
- examples of calculations of channel and permanent link limits (Annex G) have been revised and information regarding cleaning and inspection of fibre optic connections have been added (Annex H). This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2014) and its corrigendum (2015), and its amendment 1 (2018). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 25 - Interconnection of information technology equipmentrss|
|ICS||35.200 - Interface and interconnection equipment|
|File size||5052 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.