Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 25: Polyester or polyesterimide overcoated with polyamide-imide enamelled round aluminium wire, class 200
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 60317-25:2020 RLV
NOTE A modified resin is a resin that has undergone a chemical change, or contains one or more additives to enhance certain performance or application characteristics.
The range of nominal conductor diameters covered by this document is:
- Grade 1: 0,250 mm up to and including 3,150 mm;
- Grade 2: 0,250 mm up to and including 5,000 mm.
The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-3:2008 and IEC 60317-0-3:2008/AMD1:2013. This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition published in 2010. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the Scope;
- revision to Clause 11 to take into account intermediate nominal conductor diameters;
- revision to Clause 7 to indicate that the springiness test is inappropriate.
- revision to Clause 16 to specify only the percentage of extractable matter and the minimum retained dielectric breakdown voltage.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.