Information technology - Office equipment - Determination of chemical emission rates from electronic equipment - Part 2: Not using-consumables
Part 2 specifies the methods to determine chemical emission rates of analyte from electronic equipment not using consumables. The methods comprise preparation, sampling (or monitoring) in a controlled ETC, storage and analysis, calculation and reporting of emission rates. Examples of EUT that do not use consumables are:
- Monitors and TV sets (CRT, Plasma, LCD, Rear projector, Beamer).
- Video (VCR, DVD Player/Recorder, Camcorder).
- SAT Receiver (Set-Top Box).
- Audio units (CD Player/Recorder, Home theatre Systems, Audio Home Systems, Micro-/Mini, Midi Systems, Amplifier, Receiver).
- Portable Audio (CD Player, MP 3 Player, Radio recorder, Clock radio, etc.).
- Computer (desktop, tower, server), portable computers (Notebooks).
The emission rates determined with this method may be used to compare equipment in the same class. Predictions of "real indoor" concentrations from the determined emission rates are outside the scope of this Standard.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.