Rotating electrical machines - Part 7: Classification of types of construction, mounting arrangements and terminal box position (IM Code)
- Code I: An alpha-numeric designation applicable to machines with end-shield bearing(s) and only one shaft extension
- Code II: An all-numeric designation applicable to a wider range of types of machines including types covered by Code I.
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition, published in 1992, and its Amendment 1:2000. The main technical changes with regard to the previous edition are as follows:
- note on twin motors added
- reference to 4.3 instead of duplication of text
- new subclause on marking of shaft inclination or declination.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.