IT Security techniques - Digital signatures with appendix - Part 3: Discrete logarithm based mechanisms
This document provides
- a general description of a digital signature with appendix mechanism, and
- a variety of mechanisms that provide digital signatures with appendix.
For each mechanism, this document specifies
- the process of generating a pair of keys,
- the process of producing signatures, and
- the process of verifying signatures.
Annex A defines object identifiers assigned to the digital signature mechanisms specified in this document, and defines algorithm parameter structures.
Annex B defines conversion functions of FE2I, I2FE, FE2BS, BS2I, I2BS, I2OS and OS2I used in this document.
Annex D defines how to generate DSA domain parameters.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.