Residual current operated circuit-breakers for household and similar use - Part 3-1: Particular requirements for devices with screwless-type terminals for external copper conductors
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 62873-3-1:2020 RLV
IEC 62873-3-1:2020 applies to devices equipped with screwless-type terminals for current not exceeding 40 A, primarily suitable for connecting unprepared copper conductors of cross‑section up to 10 mm2. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2016. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- Modification of scope to cover screwless-type terminals up to 40 A;
- Modification of scope to address other devices in addition to RCDs;
- Modification of Table 1 to cover rated currents up to 40 A;
- Modification of 8.1 so that IEC 62873-3-1 can be referred to by other product standards in addition to those for RCDs;
- Modification of 9.1 so that IEC 62873-3-1 can be referred to by other product standards in addition to those for RCDs.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 23/SC 23E - Circuit-breakers and similar equipment for household userss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||1101 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.